How can you get involved? Join our Polish Triangle Marketplace vendors, sponsor one of our Tuesday after-work events or volunteer for Polish Triangle Coalition projects.
Polish Triangle Marketplace: Local merchants, food purveyors, restaurants, artisans or farmers are welcome to apply for booths at our Tuesday events.
As the Polish Triangle Coalition goes on with its plan to improve the location we are in need of people and businesses committed to the betterment of the neighborhood.
We need your contribution of time, ideas, resources and finances to achieve this historic goal.
The Coalition is formed of volunteer participants and has a strong track record of community involvement and seriousness in achieving its goals. Rest assured that your time and resources will be used to develop and improve the Triangle.
- Volunteer for our Board of Directors
- Volunteer for one of the committees:
- Land development
- Arts and Culture programing
- Social media
- Public relations
- We are seeking a web master for our site.
- Donate in any amount to our programs or fund.
- Donate to the Development fund
- Donate to the Arts and Culture fund
- Donate to the Improvements fund
- Make a general donation in any amount
- Visit our Donation page here
ONE TUESDAY $25.00_______________________________________________________
ANY FOUR TUESDAYS, $70_____________________________________________
ALL SIX TUESDAYS $100.00_____________________________________
Event sponsor: Sponsor a full evening of music, dance or spoken word at a Tuesdays at the Triangle for $300. A $150 contribution will cover half of an evening’s events and you will be noted as a co-sponsor. Your business can be the official sponsor of a Tuesdays at the Triangle evening and your company name, logo and website will be promoted online, in printed materials, through social media and live on the Tuesdays at the Triangle event for your tax-exempt contribution.
At $ 5000.00 Level the Polish Triangle Coalition will: Give you all the benefits of the Marketplace and Tuesdays at the Triangle full sponsor; add you name/logo to the PTC homepage; add your name/logo to the PTC letterhead; include name/logo for an entire year in PTC’s correspondences and mention your name in all social media and public events given by PTC.
Polish Cultural Historic District: These metal signs will be posted around the Polish Triangle and down Milwaukee Avenue, or you can purchase one to be installed on a pole near your organization or business.
Sponsor a sign for $450
Donate: Make an unrestricted tax-deductible donation towards any of the Polish Triangle beautification projects or events for any dollar amount. The Polish Triangle Coalition is a Section 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and your donation is wholly tax-deductible.
Future capital improvements:
- Informational kiosks that will provide directory and historical information of the three streets of the Polish Triangle: Ashland, Division and Milwaukee Avenues.
- A pigeon education and abatement project to relocate and diminish the pigeon population on the triangle.
- Protective covers over the CTA stations on the Triangle and at Ashland and Milwaukee Avenues to provide a safer entrance to the Blue line subway trains
- We are working with the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce, CDOT and SSA#33 towards the repair of the Nelson Algren fountain.